Sustainability Is Our Future
Empowering Your Recycling Efforts in partnership with Food Service Sustainability Solutions
We want to help you prepare your facilities to be compliant with the new waste reduction laws. Our proven procurement skill and strategic partnerships enable us to offer larger, more comprehensive product procurement options. Promoting new sustainability products to satisfy the new green initiatives and the food waste diversion mandates. Air sanitizers, food-waste dehydrators, foam-waste reduction and trash compactors.
GROWING GREEN BUSINESS 2022
Promoting new sustainability products to satisfy the new green initiatives and the food waste diversion mandates.
Two Bills Fighting Climate Change by Recycling Organic Waste
Food waste diversion mandates:
Mandatory recycling of organic waste is the next step toward achieving California’s aggressive recycling and greenhouse gas (GHG) emission goals.
California disposes approximately 30 million tons of waste in landfills each year, of which more than 30 percent could be used for compost or mulch.
- SB 1383 (2016) is an effort to reduce emissions of short-lived climate pollutants by reducing organic waste disposal 50% by 2020 and 75% by 2025.
- AB 1826 (2014) requires California businesses to recycle their landscape cuttings and food waste depending on the amount of waste they generate per week.
Compost AcceleratorTM Dehydrator
Provides larger on-site reduction of food waste volume – up to 90%.
The residual dried food waste (DFW) can be used as either a valuable compost feedstock or in animal feed.
Diversion of waste away from landfills enables commercial entities to truly “close-the loop” while avoiding the creation of noxious methane gas and reducing the number of trucks hauling garbage.
- Proprietary dehydration designed for lower cycle times.
- UV technology for improved sanitation and odor mitigation.
- Energy-efficient automated control process.
- Requires no enzymes, additives or water during dehydration.
- Easy unloading with power activated discharge door.
- OUTPUT – Pathogen-Free Dehydrated Food Waste (DFW).
- Can process 250 lbs per cycle up to 1100 lbs per cycle.
These fans pull air past a UV-C bulb providing twice the lethal dose for treating SARS-CoV-2. AirGenie continuously provides 99.9% Virus-Free Air for larger or smaller spaces dependent on size.
- Can continuously treat occupied rooms.
- Ozone-free UV-C at 254 nanometer wavelength that is proven highly lethal to virus and bacteria.
- High volume low speed quiet operations.
- Designed for larger classrooms or work spaces to administration offices, isolation rooms, clinics, smaller classrooms, etc. (dependent on unit size).
- Works with 110 or 120 outlets (dependent on unit size).
- Built-in or portable with wheels, (dependent on unit size).
Foam Waste reducer. Reduces polystyrene by 95% to simplify recycling. Need to reduce polystyrene waste volume? Any soiled #6 polystyrenes can be processed (trays, cups, clamshells and utensils) into condensed blocks. The briquettes are converted into PS pellets or styrene oil for repurposing.
- Provides on-site reduction of foam waste volume – by 95%.
- Up to 70% reduction in waste removal costs.
- 100% diversion from landfill.
- Quantitative CO2/GHG emissions reductions.
In two years StyroGenie has diverted over 97,000,000 polystyrene trays from landfills.
Front of the House Compactor
Provides hands-free touchless trash disposal and compacting.
Short on staff?
Need to reduce trash build-up quickly? Each unit is constructed of heavy duty stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning, with customizable finishes to match your décor.
- Easy, hands-free loading.
- Nine second compacting cycle.
- Smart LCD shows countdown and alerts at 80% and 100% fill rate.
- Works with 110 outlets.
Fully Automated Hands Free
Motion Sensor Front of the House Trash Compactor